Master of Business Administration - Project Management - University of New Brunswick - Saint John
Our Master of Business Administration (MBA) develops innovative, entrepreneurial leaders through small class sizes, a diverse international student body and access to faculty members who are leaders in their field — in one year.
No matter your area of specialization, you’ll gain access to networking opportunities, business consulting projects and the chance to round out your education abroad.
At UNB Saint John, you’ll learn the methodology and best practices of project management from subject-matter experts. Our students graduate with the tools and techniques necessary for effective leadership and excellent communication.
Project management is one of the fastest growing areas of employment in North America – a great next step for students with backgrounds in engineering, operations and technology.
Program level: Postgraduate Certificate / Master's Degree
Length: 1 year master's degree
Application fee: $125.00 CAD
Tuition: $29,505.00 CAD/year
Cost of Living: $10,000.00 CAD/year
Starting Date: September 2022 / September 2023
Submission Deadline: Likely Open
- Minimum Level of Education Required: 4-Year Bachelor's Degree
- Min GPA: 73.0%
- English Proficiency Requirements:For direct admission, applicant must be from an English speaking country or meet either of the following English test scores:
- Min TOEFL iBT: 93
- Min IELTS overall: 7
- Min Duolingo English Test Score: 120
- Min PTE overall: 65
Applicants interested in applying for direct admission, but are yet to complete an acceptable language test, can do so, but must provide valid results before receiving a final offer letter.For conditional admission, you are required to provide English proficiency scores:
- Min IELTS overall: 3
- Min Duolingo English Test Score: 55
- Other test requirements: Either of GRE or GMAT Tests required
- Min GRE requirement: (Min Verbal & Quantitative combined: 156.0)
- Min GMAT requirement Min Total: 550.0
- Graduate Student Association Health and Dental Fee: $665 per year
- Technology Fee: $54 per year
- Graduate Student Association Fee: $102 per year
- Facilities Improvement Fee: $193 per year
* Note: Additional fees may apply
** All fees are subject to change without notice