Graduate Certificate - International Business Management (PINBM) (Optional Co-op) - Sheridan College - Hazel McCallion
In just one year, Sheridan's International Business Management graduate certificate program gives students the skills they need to begin an exciting career in global business. Throughout this program, students will learn to:
- Develop a foreign market entry strategy for a specific product or service.
- Research and analyze potential international opportunities.
- Create a customized international business plan to support the global initiative of a real company.
- Learn to navigate cultural differences among trading partners and clients.
In addition to helping students hone their business report writing and presentation skills, professors will bring in guest speakers who are active in international business, introduce students to networking and industry association events, and teach them how to undertake a search for international employment. Students will also participate in group presentations and upgrade their software skills to include applications used in international business.
Eligible students can acquire invaluable work experience in the international business field through a work-term cooperative education assignment following completion of the academic portion of the program. This training experience gives students an ideal way to apply what they have learned in class and explore different career paths.
Program level: Postgraduate Certificate / Master's Degree
Length: 1 year graduate certificate
Application fee: $100.00 CAD
Tuition: $19,727.00 CAD/year
Cost of Living: $12,960.00 CAD/year
Start Date: January 2022
Submission Deadline: Open now
- Minimum Level of Education Required: 3-Year Bachelor's Degree
- Min GPA: 80.0%
- English Proficiency Requirements:For direct admission, applicant must be from an English speaking country or meet either of the following English test scores:
- Min TOEFL iBT: 88 (Min Listening: 21.0, Min Reading: 21.0, Min Speaking: 21.0, Min Writing: 21.0)
- Min IELTS overall: 6.5 (Min Listening: 6.0, Min Reading: 6.0, Min Speaking: 6.0, Min Writing: 6.0)
- Min PTE overall: 60 (Min Listening: 57, Min Reading: 57, Min Speaking: 57, Min Writing: 57)
Applicants interested in applying for direct admission, but are yet to complete an acceptable language test, can do so, but must provide valid results before receiving a final offer letter. (Varies based on student nationality)For conditional admission, instead of submitting language proficiency test scores, applicant may complete English courses prior to the academic program. The length of the English course is determined based on the applicant's level of English proficiency.