Graduate Certificate - Hospitality and Tourism Management (P5461) - Niagara College at Toronto School of Management (TSoM)
As a graduate of the Hospitality and Tourism Management program, students have the specialized training needed to take on increasingly senior roles in the global hospitality and tourism marketplace.
- Gain managerial, communication and leadership skills critical to success.
- Study in downtown Toronto, one of Canada's largest tourism, event and convention hubs.
- Strong focus on developing leadership through technology and teamwork with a program outline shaped by industry professionals.
- Gain hands-on learning through service learning that offers specific niche experience in hospitality and tourism, or research opportunities.
Program level: Postgraduate Certificate / Master's Degree
Length: 1 year graduate certificate
Application fee: $100.00 CAD
Tuition: $15,100.00 CAD/year
Cost of Living: $12,960.00 CAD/year
Course Start Date: Jan 2022
Submission Deadline: Open Now
- Minimum Level of Education Required: 2-Year Undergraduate Diploma
- Min GPA: 50.0%
- English Proficiency Requirements:For direct admission, applicant must be from an English speaking country or meet either of the following English test scores:
- Min TOEFL iBT: 79 (Min Speaking: 22.0, Min Writing: 22.0)
- Min IELTS overall: 6.5 (Min Listening: 5.5, Min Reading: 5.5, Min Speaking: 5.5, Min Writing: 5.5)
- Min Duolingo English Test Score: 125
- Min PTE overall: 58
This program has nationality specific English requirements. Click here to see more.This program does NOT offer conditional admission
- Ancillary Fees: $1,615 per year
* Note: Additional fees may apply
** All fees are subject to change without notice