Post-Graduate Certificate - Business Management - Saskatchewan Polytechnic - Moose Jaw
The Business Management post-graduate certificate is an eight-month program that provides a unique opportunity for professionals who want to advance their careers through the development of leadership and management knowledge and skills. The program will prepare students with an existing bachelor's or master's degree to assume leadership and managerial roles in Saskatchewan and Canadian public and private enterprise. Students will develop skills and knowledge in fields of management, accounting, marketing, leadership, business communications, and cross-cultural business practices.
You will apply theory to real-world situations in business simulations, case studies and group projects, and use industry standard software in your courses. Your combination of core and elective courses will prepare you for progression into career opportunities requiring strong leadership and management skills.
Students whose prior degrees are in non-business subjects may want to pursue additional business training at Saskatchewan Polytechnic. Graduates from the Business Management post-graduate certificate may qualify for advanced standing in other Saskatchewan Polytechnic business certificate and diploma programs, including specialized training in Human Resources, Marketing, Accountancy, Insurance, Financial Services, and Management.
Graduates from Saskatchewan Polytechnic business programs are in demand. You will find opportunities in diverse occupations and sectors, including positions as administrative supervisors, general administrators, and managers in the natural resources, health, service, trade, and transportation sectors.
Program level: Postgraduate Certificate / Master's Degree
Length: 8 month post-graduate certificate
Application fee: $150.00 CAD
Tuition: $16,442.00 CAD/year
Cost of Living: $12,960.00 CAD/year
Course Start Date: Jan 2022 / Mar 2022
Submission Deadline: All Open Now
- Minimum Level of Education Required: 3-Year Bachelor's Degree
- Min GPA: 50.0%
- English Proficiency Requirements:For direct admission, applicant must be from an English speaking country or meet either of the following English test scores:
- Min TOEFL iBT: 81 (Min Listening: 19.0, Min Reading: 19.0, Min Speaking: 19.0, Min Writing: 19.0)
- Min IELTS overall: 6.5 (Min Listening: 5.0, Min Reading: 5.0, Min Speaking: 5.0, Min Writing: 5.0)
- Min Duolingo English Test Score: 105
- Min PTE overall: 63 (Min Listening: 50, Min Reading: 50, Min Speaking: 50, Min Writing: 50)
- Min TOEFL iBT: 70 (Min Listening: 15, Min Reading: 15, Min Speaking: 15, Min Writing: 15)
- Min IELTS overall: 5.5
- Min Duolingo English Test Score: 85
- Min PTE overall: 42
- Textbook and Supplies Fees: $2,550 per year
- Technology Fee: $30 per year
- Students' Association Fee: $330 per year
- Learning Support Fee: $26 per year
- Administrative Fee: $30 per year
* Note: Additional fees may apply
** All fees are subject to change without notice